Vision Street Wear Charcoal Suede High Top
– Vision Skateboards was a manufacturer of skateboard equipment that was created in the 1980s.
– With a surging popularity of Skateboarding in the Mid 1980s, Vision Sports launched the ‘Vision Street Wear’ brand, making clothing, and later shoes
– Vision Street Wear has a treasured place in skateboarding’s history, having been amongst the first board and clothing sponsors for legends such as Mark Gonzales, Lance Mountain and Duane Peters.
– The brand has had a recent resurgence in popularity, returning to deliver retro-inspired goods for the current generation.
– One such piece is Vision Street Wear’s Suede Hi Top shoe, a minimalistic skate shoe that comes ready for the streets.
Vision Street Wear Charcoal Suede High Top Details:
-Full durable suede
-Reinforced rubber patch around side to protect against griptape abrasion
Go black with the Black Suede High Top !