Vans Slip On The Beatles Yellow Submarine Sea of Monsters Shoe
– The Beatles x Vans Slip On Sea Of Monsters shoe pays homage to the legendary album and movie “Yellow Submarine” by the Beatles.
– These Vans x The Beatles collection skate shoes are discontinued and are a rare set of skate shoes, good luck finding a clean pair of this The Yellow Submarine Sea of Monsters shoe anywhere else!
– Each shoe from the Vans x The Beatles collaboration are collectibles, with a unique limited edition print along with a limited edition Yellow Submarine Sea of Monsters shoe box.
– We could tell you the whole history of why Vans shoes have become a skate shoe legend, but we’ll let the comfort tell the story.
– The Yellow Submarine Sea of Monsters shoe is crafted with a soft footbed, double-stitched vamp, padded tongue and lining, and Vans signature waffle sole.
You can check out this Vans Era Yellow Submarine Garden Shoe as part of this Yellow Submarine Sea of Monsters shoe collection !
Vans x The Beatles
There have been extremely limited things that stem from pop culture which impact in the long run like that of the artwork from the very well known The Yellow Submarine Album and film, which has been musically revolutionized by the even more well pronounced band The Beatles. You don’t need to be familiar with ‘Yellow Submarine’ since it could mean nothing more than a song your might have heard your parents play when you were growing up, or being a fan of The Beatles, to appreciate the new collaboration from Vans or anything else you interpret it.
The Beatles was an English rock band formed in Liverpool, 1960. Contrived by the four famous members John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, they became well known as the greatest influence to the act of the rock era. Rooted in skiffle, beat and 1950s rock and roll, the Beatles played and experimented through several genres, from pop ballads and Indian music to psychedelia and hard rock, and very often than not including classical elements in new ways never before seen.
In the early 1960s, their enormous popularity first emerged as “Beatlemania”, but as the group’s music grew in sophistication, led by primary songwriters Lennon and McCartney, they came to be perceived as an embodiment of the ideals shared by the era’s sociocultural revolutions.
Released in 1968, Yellow Submarine was based on the famous song composed by John Lennon and Paul McCartney. Permeated with artwork, photography, animation, and fantastic music, the frivolous characters and ambiguous storylines collide together in an ultimate composure of an artwork so grand that it has perceived as its own recreated genre. The bands iconic and recognizable songs play all throughout this riveting film as the great expression of the free-spirit mystique of its time in a universe unto its own.
The Sk8-Hi Reissue features limited edition stunning artwork on each quarter panel hosting individual portraits of the Fab Four from the film, the Classic Vans Slip On takes on the Yellow Submarine Sea of Monsters shoe with a continuous underwater scene across each pair left to right, and an Era and an Authentic display the band in a scenic garden and an all-over “All You Need is Love” print. Yellow Submarine imagery puts the finishing touches on the quartet on every footbed, woven labels of each laced shoe and a custom collector’s box.